At the heart of the ExtraordinaryPM’s ethos is a genuine desire, commitment and passion for continued learning and personal development.
We fiercely believe that this growth does not just come in the form of text books and sitting exams but in always being open and willing to seek new ideas, approaches and perspectives.
This section of the ExtraordinaryPM website is dedicated to just that.
We have carefully collated a selection of useful resources, thought provers, articles, insights, observations and opinions for you to peruse and gain insight, intrigue and inspiration from.
Find out more about our approach >>
To always stay up to date with new resources, thoughts and perspectives direct to your inbox, check out The Extraordinary Perspective;
Download an example copy here >>
- Getting to the right target Seeking out the BIG WHY of a project *Target sits at the…
- Are you being a busy bee or a busy fool? How to be more effective with your time On any project…
- Re-boot, revive, re-energise The three R’s to a project re-fresh We all think of…
- What stops project managers putting on their own oxygen masks first? Learning how to take care of yourself Taking care of yourself…
- The art of procrastination Do you procrasti-faff or procrasti-focus? Have you noticed there is a lot…
- Are big project teams a thing of the past? How can we adapt as project managers? The way in which projects…
Don’t just take our word for it!
This programme has really helped me manage my imposter syndrome in steady steps. The <strong>5 T’s Framework</strong> is far more than just project management; it gives you a skill set for life.
Programme Management Office
Trying to choose your favourite tools from the Mastery programme is like trying to pick a favourite child.
ChPP and Chair of APM’s WiPM
<strong>Extraordinary</strong>PM is magical. What they do is magical!
Coach and Project Manager
<strong>Extraordinary</strong>PM is not just a course … it is learning at the highest level
I would recommend the Mastery programme to all professionals up and down the Project, Programme and Portfolio Management stack. All tools, techniques and learnings can be applied across all levels of the project profession & management landscape.
The <strong>Mastery</strong> Programme engages you by making you part of a learning Tribe, challenges you, but mostly just reboots you by providing simply the best “how to” support and tools out there.