Coming soon! Launching 2021 – Register your interest now!
Who is this course for?
Are you curious about the non-technical elements of successful project delivery? Do you want to invest in your PM development? Would you be interested in progressing to the Mastery level? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you!
Why should I attend?
A series of different pre-defined topics / themes relating to successful project management skills & delivery, including:
- “Projects don’t go wrong, they start wrong”, “Busy fools” and “PM vs Technical Experts”
- “Target vs Scope”, “What type of PM are you?”, “The benefits of mapping” and “How healthy is your network?”
- “Building a business case”, “How to train your sponsor”, “How to run a great project meeting” and “How to protect your boundaries”
What will I get out of it?
Learn some practical tools and tips about issues that impact project managers in the real world and can be put into practice immediately.
How will it work?
- Online live presentation (60 – 90 minutes sessions) with facilitated Q&As (approx. 30 mins)
- Max 25 participants
- Recordings of the presentation and supporting materials / selection of referenced tools to be made available to all participants after the session
What does it cost?
Single sessions £96 (incl. VAT). Pack of 4 sessions £348 (incl. VAT). Package of 6 sessions £480 (incl. VAT). Flexible payment terms are available.
When does it run?
Fortnightly over a period of 12 weeks.
If you have any questions, or to book a course, please contact us.